FELSBRUNN EDIT BY MC STANDARD FRUIT UPDATE V1.3
Hello LS19 fans
Version 1.3 Standard Fruit Update
1) Fixed minor bugs like floating objects
2) Superfluous files deleted
3) Landscape slightly decorated
4) Textures adapted
Hereby I make my converted Felsbrunn 1.3 standard fruit available to all. The farm I have put on a different terrain and the stables of the animals are also housed in the farm. Also, I have a few small things built with you have to explore yourself. The launch vehicles and takeoff fields are also changed. I hope you like my processed Felsbrunn.Einige open spaces are also available.
The PDAMap version 1.3 standard fruit is now in several sections scanned, assembled by hand and included in this version for the first time.
Much has been rebuilt, replaced or redesigned what a new score vorraussetzt. The log is so far except for the errors caused by Giants own error and error messages. Still, I do not exclude minor inattention on my part in the design of the map, such as: floating objects, etc ,
On the installation of a Wurzelfruchtlagers I deliberately omitted because there are already several possibilities of mods that allow anyone to place on the open spaces his silos themselves.
Furthermore, I would like to thank Hasco quite sincerely for a correction of a trigger at the BGA, which was created by Giants. Thus, now the bales sell better at the BGA.
And now I wish you much fun with the Felsbrunn
MC / Jürgen
I would be very happy about a new rating.
The factories are only outlets because the scripts are still for the productions absence.
Version 1.3 standard fruit
1) Old sawmill replaced by new one
2) Lighting installed in the yard
3) built barriers
4) brewery built
5) built in several sounds
6) Beach hotel and decoration installed
7) Seagulls fish from my old Mc’s agrarian worldmap
8) New open spaces
9) New stable with boxes installed Credits: Tbereit1 (with permission to change the stable and the navmesh)
10) New gas station installed
11) Lidl installed
12) self-made hudfruits of all types of fruit
13) Correction “To swan”